THE CITY OF ROCHESTER & GENESEE BREWING CO.
Friday, September 7th • 5–9pm
HIGH FALLS TERRACE PARK
LOCATED DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE GENESEE BREW HOUSE
Guests are encouraged to utilize free parking at the High Falls Garage at 240 State Street and walk across the Pont De Rennes Bridge to get to the event.
What can I Bring to the Event?
- Lawn Chairs
- Beach towels
- Point & shoot, non‑professional grade cameras
- GoPros (no poles or extenders)
- Wheelchairs/medical scooters
What Am I Not Allowed To Bring To The Event?
- Weapons of any kind
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Illegal substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Outside food or beverages
- Large bags or backpacks
- Fireworks or explosives
- Flags or totems
- Laser pointers
- Musical instruments, including whistles
- Pets (except service animals with current rabies certification)
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Professional quality cameras
- Personal shade tents or canopies
- Inflatable items
- Yard games
- Bicycles (inside grounds)
- Rope or items to reserve spaces
- Skateboards or scooters (except for medical scooters)
- Spray Paint
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- No smoking